Old 04-18-08, 10:23 PM   #97
Tomcattwo
Loader

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default Replies

Archive1 said:
Quote:
Tomcattwo and mnisc_tpd: I think this mod should be set up as a sticky. As it drifts down the list I'm afraid many potential users will miss it. Maybe you have more support demands than you want as it is, but it is so excellent I'd like to see more exposure.
Thanks and glad you like it.

Quote:
BTW - I've always wanted a similar mod to use for Combat Flight Simulator. Is a version already out there using your mod for the appropriate keyboard commands? Or should I sit down, learn to put in my own commands and be content with that?
Minsc wrote the code so that it is very open architecture and scalable. There's no reason it couldn't be adapted to CFS3 or any other game you have. For your favorite games, take a look at the stuff in the SH3Speech\Docs folder and you'll see it's not all that hard to adapt SHSpeech to whatever game you want. If you're nice to minsc, he might even write a more "generic" version of the speech code which removes ALL internal commands associated with SH3 or SH4. Even if he doesn't it isn't hard to simply bypass those parts of the code yourself (by not referring to them commands that would cause them to activate in the first place).
R/
TC2