Old 05-16-17, 01:27 AM   #7071
Solyom2
Watch

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzin1973 View Post
Thanks for the advice!
My sh3.exe does have the memory patch (from hsie fixes), and its installed on my steam folder (i have the steam version). My steam folder is not in program files, i allways install it to just "C:\Games\Steam" to avoid issues.

I just cant figure out whats wrong. This time after more tries (im stubborn) i managed to get close to the convoy, look at the ships (i havent attacked yet):

Not shown in picture, but there is a total of 4 ships on fire.

Since for some reason this time game dint CTD, I shadowed the convoy for several hours, none of the ships sunk on their own, it seems its their cargo that is on fire? I also noticed that for several hours they were moving in zig zag, like they do when under attack (they never saw me).
Im not sure this is what causes the CTDs, but i think it may be related, as an indicator that something is wrong with those convoys.

Do you think that can be the same problem, which is behind those mysterious loading save games CTDs?

Anyway, perhaps I will try that LargeAdrressAware. I have 8GB RAM. The 4GB patch is already installed on my sh3.exe, perhaps it's not enough.
Solyom2 is offline   Reply With Quote