View Single Post
Old 04-03-12, 06:28 AM   #1064
Molon Labe
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 5

New users generally don't mess with DWEdit. But it's actually rather simple, and this task in particular should be fairly straightforward.

First, make a backup of the mod database. Just copy and paste the database folder someplace safe.

If you don't have DWEdit (and why would you, unless you're a modder), it's available at subguru. The mast dialog page is accessed through the icon with the black symbol that looks sort of like an old train's locomotive. From there you'd select the mast you wanted to change, e.g. "688I TA Stb" and double click the name to populate the entry. One of the fields that would be filled in with a reference to a sensor, such as "688 TB-23." I haven't done this part before, but I'd imagine if you double clicked that field a window would come up allowing you to select any of the sensors in the database, so you'd select 688 TB-16 and click OK. Then you'd click Apply to write the changes to the DB, repeat for the port array, and click the Save icon to overwrite the old DB.