View Single Post
Old 02-29-08, 08:53 PM   #26
AkbarGulag
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elanaiba
But if the add-on adds new ships, and you get them for free, why buy the add-on then?
I think you missed my point a little there elanaiba. I'm talking more about things like Library files, tweaks to .dat .sim etc.. and general engine improvements. I would not expect anyone to get access to new content such as planes and boats etc.. thats what people should pay for :p Tweaks and balances are for Patches.

I'm talking about the engine and tweaks to that engine. Please understand that I have no problems buying the addon, in fact I already have it. More content is great and add-ons are an excellent way to generate funds for future developement.

On a side note, thanks for adding some items for New Zealand's roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckyone17
If you're not happy with the above, and figure you shouldn't have to pay for patches, go check out Danger From The Deep. Put your lack of money, excess time, and excess energy where your mouth is, and produce. DftD is open source... you've got the code and game data right in front of you. Make it what you want it to be.
theluckyone17: I don't play wow, nor would I ever use a pay to play product. Your generalisations are glaring.

I'm not interested in your flame. I suggest you take your unproductive post and yourself and avoid my discussions.

...It was at this point, Captain AkbarGulag realised how green his crew was..."

Last edited by AkbarGulag; 02-29-08 at 09:30 PM.
AkbarGulag is offline   Reply With Quote