View Single Post
Old 04-01-12, 10:56 PM   #14
Nbjackso
Navy Dude

Downloads: 448
Uploads: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by themrwho View Post
Hi thanks for sharing this work. Just downloaded and I like it!

I wonder what version of OM & OMEGU did you use in this? Is it latest? OM+OMEGU latest versions as listed below:
  • OM v705
  • OM v720
  • OM v720 Patch 5
  • OMEGU v300
  • OMEGU v300 Patch 7
However it would be heartbreaking if this somehow fails in the long term, such as 5-10 patrols later in the game so please let me know, thanks!

PS - Sorry if this sounds a bit paranoic, I have a good & surprisingly long running (by my standards) career at the moment, I have nightmares of seeing it ruined
Thanks for your interest. It has been awhile since I have Played OM, but I will answer your questions based on what I can remember regarding the mod. As far as your load-out is concerned, That is basically the same that I used. I also used; OM_Med_Env, OM_SH3_Command_Keys and OMEGU_English. The mod itself barely changes any game-play aspects. Mainly it just changes the appearance of the Navigation Map. The mod is almost 1 year old, with almost 300 downloads, and an A+ rating. I have had almost no negative feedback from people using the mod. I hope this answers you questions, and addresses any concerns you have. If you have any other questions/concerns, feel free to post them here. I visit the SUBSIM website almost every day, and check on new posts in the SH4 ATO Mods forum.

Good Luck, and Happy Hunting

Just get me within 1000 yards,
and I'll d
o the rest
Nbjackso is offline   Reply With Quote