View Single Post
Old 11-01-11, 04:20 AM   #1032
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm goin' down View Post
Ha. Ha. I assumed it was done. I had no idea that it was not complete. Had I known it wasn't complete, I would not have commented. I think I posted some time ago, asking where the link to the mod was located, and no one responded. Anyway, good luck. (I thought I saw a link in the Popular Mods folder about either Japanese subs or a Japanese Campaign. And I remember being in a Japanese Captain's office. Maybe that was a prototype being tested. I must be imagining it.)
No, sorry it is not done. The pictures you saw of the Captain's room are actually on the first page of this post.

I had Real Life issues that has prevented me from finishing this, I hope I will be able to release something before everyone puts the game away forever.

Thank you Admiral for the kind words. Sometimes things just don't go the way we want them to.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote