View Single Post
Old 08-04-17, 09:56 AM   #1005
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

That is Microsoft. Since microsoft repeatedly now have intentionally mislabled and ill-described malware they wanted to spread, my point is right about avoiding Microsoft servers alltogether. I do not trust them that they will only do what they say they only will do. They lied too often.

Did you know how I installed W7 fresh two years ago? I unplugged the internet wire, installed W7, installed SP1, installed my patch archive, installed XP antispy (a German GUI for changing some dozen registry settings to prevent Windows phoning home all the time) and sealed W7 off from web-depending "services". Next I installed MBAM and a second security suite. Windows update has not been run, not a single time, never.

Not before all this was done, I then installed the router and internet connection, went online, updated virus defintions and that stuff, and finally registered windows 7. Then I shut down even that channel again. And later they became pushy again to install W10 malware tehzcnoloigy into exiosting W7.

Nicht mit mir. Ich hab die Schnauze voll.

I do not want Micorsoft having access to my system anymore. Trust has been murdered too many times. W10 has been aggressively pushed and thrown in like a Molotow cocktail through he closed and locked window one time too often.