View Single Post
Old 08-08-11, 10:45 AM   #10
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pditty8811 View Post
So everyone here understands correctly, when I PM'd you to share modding information.

Your response was you didn't know squat about modding. It seems you were correct after all.
On the contrary, my reply was this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau kaleun
Thanks, but to be honest with you if I don't answer something in the forums it's usually because I don't know anything about it and haven't a clue what suggestions to offer.

I've only been playing SH3 for a couple years, and I really enjoy tinkering with the game, but my knowledge of how to do that is still fairly limited. You will probably have much better luck putting your questions to the membership at large - there is access to way more information out there than I can offer.

And at the moment I am not playing or modding at all, "real life" is taking its toll, I'm afraid. But if you have any questions you think I might be able to help with, you're welcome to send them on and I'll ponder them when I can.

FK
That was sent to you at 7:00 PM EDT on 07/18/2011 according to my user PM logs. It seemed like a polite way of discouraging continued PMs about things I didn't have time for from someone I wasn't inclined to make time for. The end.

Quote:
I believe your true skill is mouthing off in the forum.
No, that's one area where the present competition has got me beat.

Quote:

"dude"

(Your use of that word shows your age)

-pditty8811

Keep 'em comin', kid. Mondays are usually so boring around here.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote