View Single Post
Old 11-14-07, 07:22 AM   #15
Taurolas
Medic

Downloads: 167
Uploads: 0
Default Bow and Stern Deck Guns

Guys,

Not sure if this is relevent but i just fiddled with the dates with regard to when you can get both the bow and stern deck guns and when i started a new game both the crew slots were there as one would expect so i filled em with good gunners, there goes interesting item 1... interesting item 2 is that in mid 44 i was scouting around and came across a few anchored ships in the pouring rain. I hit general quarters and set the deck guns to fire at will at the water line and then switched to external cam... i know i know slapped wrist for using external cam but i'm glad i did as i was amazed to see BOTH deck guns being used!

now is this just me or did somebody make the AI take over both guns? or am i just a lucky git?

Using TM 1.6.4 / ROW and a few slight tweaks to the files so i got both deck guns.

Note... i did not alter the crew configurations file as mentioned above in a post by neumanf15 but only the availability dates of the bow and stern deck gun. and this is why i believe i have the AI control both. can somebody confirm this?

yarr bring it on!
Taurolas is offline   Reply With Quote