View Single Post
Old 07-26-17, 02:42 AM   #18
Tycho
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 264
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
my main interest is that radar's code seems to be broken.Further tests i am making are showing that the radar is not picking all the targets in the area or it is picking some or it is picking ...none ! i allready tried many different settings on radar sensors but nothing...the behaviour is still the same. i have made a mission were there are 8 ships around the uboat and the radar is picking....none. Tried the same mission on different versions of sh3 with their standar settings on radar (no any mods installed) and ....nothing...no picks on radar allthough they are appearing on map and RO is informing for their existance).

do you get any pick on your radar display ?
Hi, makman
Last night, I found some time, to test your mission. Indeed, there are no peaks on radar oscillation, from this position. Then I came close to one of the ships, and radar start to show peaks exactly after distance came down to 1500m. Then I went back and the peaks disappear as soon as distance exceed 1500m. Very strange behavior.
This does not affect radar sensor, my radioman report contacts, correctly from the beginings. This only affect the visual representation on radar screen.
I tested on some other single mission and there didn't have such problems.
Will continue to test this, next days.