View Single Post
Old 04-17-16, 05:49 AM   #33
Stiebler
Fuel Supplier

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 4

@Tupolev:
Quote:
If we install with Option 2, won't the newly created Sh3.exe overwrite the 4C revised .exe? This doesn't overwrite the patching done by your patch?
My instruction is clearly a little ambiguous.

If you do not use the Hsie hard-code patch at all, then there is no problem. Just install the new Envsim10 weather file over any existing envsim.act file, preferably with JSGME.

If you have only the H.sie hard-code patch installed, then you must use the Options Selector to remove H.sie's hard-code fix option before reinstalling the new EnvSim10 weather file. The new envsim.act file will overwrite H.sie's modified envsim.act file, but the new file will retain H.sie's dark-night fix.

If you have Hsie's hard-code fix already, and you wish to install the Stiebler hard-code fix AND the new Envsim10 weather file (as envsim.act), then you can use the Options Selector to remove H.sie's weather fix before you make the Stiebler hard-code fix OR after you make the Stiebler hard-code fix. In either case, check with the Options Selector that H.sie's weather fix is switched OFF. Lastly, add my new envsim10 weather fix, as envsim.act.

If you have already the H.sie AND the Stiebler hard-code fixes in place, then use the Options Selector to remove H.sie's hard code fix for the weather. Then finally add the new Envsim10 weather file (as envsim.act) to overwrite H.sie's envsim.act file.

In all cases, ensure that H.sie's weather fix is turned OFF with the Options Selector before you add my new Envsim10 weather file, which will overwrite H.sie's envsim.act file.

I hope that is now clear.

Stiebler.
Stiebler is offline   Reply With Quote