View Single Post
Old 03-28-12, 07:27 PM   #1530
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauter View Post
Hmm... I'm not sure if that's WAD then because in my game he follows me everywhere... Hate it because he always gets in the way.
Well maybe I just didn't get far enough away that he started following, I don't know. The last horse I had I took from the stable in an Imperial fort that I helped capture, so I was never sure if he counted as "owned" or just "borrowed." Probably the latter but whenever I got off him anywhere he would just turn around and wander off in some other direction, probably going back to the place where I first got on him. If I wanted him to stick around I'd have to chase him down and then ride him some more.

Anyway it made me leery of just getting off a horse and going about my business and assuming he was tagging along behind or at least staying put. Shadowmere did stay put outside the Dawnstar Sanctuary when I went in, so there's that. I suppose I could take him down the road from Whiterun a bit and then get off and start running back to see what he does. If he does actually follow me without being ridden, that would be awesome.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote