View Single Post
Old 05-15-07, 09:29 PM   #7
Pablo
Commodore

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 0

Hi!

I can't offer any testimony on whether SH IV is good or bad: I have held off purchasing the game after reading many independent reviews and player comments regarding the number and severity of bugs in the game.

I would like the game to be at least as mature (with regard to bugs that require developer intervention) as SH III was after its final patch before I purchase it, but it appears from player comments and feedback on V1.2 that SH IV is not quite there yet.

I think the game could be quite a worthy successor and improvement upon SH III and a game I would consider really worth buying, so I would like to encourage Ubisoft and the development team to make the necessary repairs and make available any information that would allow the modding community to take it from there, even if it takes another patch... or two.

Pablo

"...far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
- Theodore Roosevelt, speech before the Hamilton Club, Chicago, April 10, 1899