View Single Post
Old 01-25-06, 01:10 PM   #21
Bluewings
Torpedoman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Mast , unless the British decide to use Steel Beasts and to give us the necessary datas about the Chally II , we simply cannot "guess" the Tank .

SB is foremost a training tool for Army personal and they need the thing to be as accurate as possible .

So far , UK has not decided to use SB Pro .

We have a good chance to get the Leclerc soon as the French decided to give a try to the software and they seem rather pleased with what they see .

Swordfish , when your US "Axeman" Company ~10 Abrams and 4 Bradleys~ suddently face 3 heavily Armored Russian Companies with theirs Hinds as Air support , you DO feel outnumbered !!

Regarding SB2 , it is not going to be released before mid 2007 at the earliest . As an exemple , we had to delay SB Pro Personal Edition by a whole year because of Army contracts .

When Australia asked us to make a version for them , they came with big bucks and we simply couldn 't ask them to wait .

As JamesT73J said , Steel Beasts is the only real tank simulator on the actual market . All the other Tank "Games" are only what they are : Games .

Cheers .