View Single Post
Old 06-09-16, 12:35 PM   #6973
Aquelarrefox
Commander

Downloads: 159
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcall View Post
The sounds a cool mod. It makes sense that if you sink HMS Renown, it should be BdU signalled news. Also cool would be where you can send a convoy contact report in, shadow the convoy (within 25 km range), and watch other u-boats arrive at the scene. It might take a few days for closest u-boats to arrive but would be super immersive.

An SH6 will be developed one day and when they do I hope they add much more immersion in the dynamic campaign.
H.sie wolpack fix and another path on-the-fly, suport wolpack and the dbu send the mensages and you could see then in night. (jajajaja well if you can find it becose the attack gets a madness) The attacks takes, i dont know hours (several hours up to the night).

The news and custumed mensages needs complex changes in code. I dont say its out of capacities of steibler or h.sie in deed, but is so complex with so minimun benefics for player that i dont think noone would lose time leading time working on it.

theres a dynamic campaing software but i dont use it becose to me becose very buggy.