View Single Post
Old 06-09-16, 11:29 AM   #6972
Coldcall
Chief

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquelarrefox View Post
Rewon is easy to change, if i dont mistake is in basic config file. I was touching myfile and posible i will add a little rewon (50 in gwx) for reach in position (24hours dont seems realistic to me, and very complex sometimes playing with real navigation).

if you use h.sie patch, Dbu deoends on your situation, any way i think 25 answers coulnt get a incredible inmmersion, but h.sie wark is wonderfull and thinking is a patch compared to stock is great. Mybe if you want extreme inmersion, theres a mod wich bomb you with real mensages frmo Dbu, historic. The 95% dont affect you, 3% are instruction like JFO and 2% names you (incluiding your sunk! muajujuju).

i hope it help. i dont bealive there will be sh6. i would be happy if they realise a repacked sh3 without limitations for the 10th aniversary.
The sounds a cool mod. It makes sense that if you sink HMS Renown, it should be BdU signalled news. Also cool would be where you can send a convoy contact report in, shadow the convoy (within 25 km range), and watch other u-boats arrive at the scene. It might take a few days for closest u-boats to arrive but would be super immersive.

An SH6 will be developed one day and when they do I hope they add much more immersion in the dynamic campaign.
Coldcall is offline   Reply With Quote