Thread: Greetings all
View Single Post
Old 02-06-19, 10:10 PM   #1
nutworld
Engineer

Downloads: 92
Uploads: 0
Default Greetings all

I just started back immersing myself in SH V. I did the obligatory upgrade to stock v 1.2, and after starting a career downloaded and installed TWoS, and of course with that came the also obligatory CTD.

Did the uninstall game, reinstall clean copy, upgrade, install TWoS CTD dance.

Needless to say this was highly frustrating so I opened up TWoS JSGME, and started installing mods. That has worked, and I am much happier than with just stock game, one of the first things I noticed was I still had in the Museum and game were the additional ships, many of which you can't identify because they aren't in the ID manual. No big deal. Using the TWoS deck gun however has proven to be a challenge as it is supposed to be. But that it was still a part of my game "setup" if you will despite not "USING" a complete (i guess??) version of TWoS was a surprise.

My current "MOD Soup" is in order, this:
FX Update 0_022_the dark wraith
Harbor Charts 1.0 (haven't noticed a change in anything with this)
IRAI_0_0_41ByTheDarkWraith
mnts- more traffic, nations and ships
SH Lifeboatds by Rongel
Shallow Waters Voice Be Gone
Steel Vikings Interior Mod 1.2
Steel Vikings Interior Mod1.22 Patch
TWoS Map Contacts Mod colrs (also no apparent changes to maps)

What I would like to ADD, is
TWoS UI cmd_radio reports. But when this mod is added, none of the UI features will disappear when I click on them and no matter what "game screen" I am on, they stay displayed on top.

I no longer have Crash to Desktop and am able to play the game "fine" but I feel as though I am missing out on most of the TWoS features that will help me enjoy the game fully.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or changes that I need to make to accomplish this? are my MODS installed in the "correct" order?

Thanks in advance
nutworld is offline   Reply With Quote