View Single Post
Old 06-12-18, 04:51 AM   #19
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

In the end, ignoring the nature of man never will lead to lasting positive results, because it is against the nature of man then.

And if you constantly nurse the lazy and uncreative options in man'S motivation, and always appeal to his lower instincts instead of his reason and sense of responsibility, how could one expect to get something good from that? If you want to harvest good fruits, you should not bring out bad seeds on an acrid field.

You get out of the black box what you put into the black box. Attract all weakness, dependency and parasitism of the worlld, and that is what you will get. Add more and more weak links to a chain, and you get not a stronger chain, just one that is longer, but as strong only as its weakest link. A longer, weaker chain. EU is a prime example. Ever more new candidates. But no strong ones, only net receivers. Thanks, but no thanks, man.

I never believed that the company of the weak makes you stronger, and that also would be against my - modest - life experience. It makes you being handicapped, thats all. There can be reasons imagined, in the field of private relations, why you and even me would accept that, but you should nevert assume it increases your degrees of freedom, gives you more options, makes you "strong". Weakness is weakness, nothing else.

Watchign the vidoe now.