View Single Post
Old 08-24-16, 12:45 PM   #1540
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I've also been on another site (that shall remain nameless and little-used), strictly for research, mind you, and some of the comments directed towards Ducimus... my gosh. Much nicer here nowadays.
Believe me, the comments he directed toward them took no prisoners either.

Ducimus worked for the GWX team once. In the process, he was spending 10 hours a day modding, plus holding down a full time job and a family. There was only time for one of them. He even had health related issues from the time he spent hunched over a keyboard. He blamed the GWX team for that overwork and actively looked for opportunities to get in their face. They accepted the challenge and the donnybrook was on.

However, I believe that Ducimus overworked himself on his own project, TMO, to the same result. He lost all enjoyment of the game and people in general. At least people around here!

I kept asking him to relax and just play the game for awhile. Wouldn't do it. He was a driven man. And that character defect is why TMO is so good. And it is why TMO was always a solitary project. There is to "team" in Ducimus!

I always enjoyed his mod and got along fine with him. But sometimes he was way over the line.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote