View Single Post
Old 03-26-14, 05:01 PM   #12
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by flag4 View Post
you are a genius. don't look back. you are waiting for us all on the horizon. you get there first, we can only follow in your path.
one day i'll switch from 3 to 5 because I know its in the hands of artists - of which you are one. for that I am truly thankful...
I'm not saying give up SHIII, SHI, or even SHII. They were great in their day But there comes a time when you have to move forward, it's just the natural progression of things. Heck, I still have the very first car I ever bought brand new at the age of 17 still in my garage ('91 Firebird Formula). Do I try and improve it? No, it's a dinosaur and it's technology was 1st class in it's day but way below par for today's standards.

The more people advance to the current technology and learn/explore it the more it can become better. More ideas will come from it and very more than likely more knowledge will come from it through more people 'peeking under the hood'. It's time to make the move

Citing examples of it's bug ridden or doesn't do this or doesn't do that is a sign of complete ignorance if you have never tried it. What SH5 was on release day is nothing compared to what it is now or where I'm taking it.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote