View Single Post
Old 04-17-18, 02:29 PM   #13
Skvid
Seaman

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

Do you arrive at 22-02N, 080-38W? I has to be precise, if you are at these exact coordinates, 60ft. or shallower depth, and your speed is below 4 knots, you should receive an update (from your crew, no need to raise radio mast) that you have reached your objective. Afterwards, if you paused the game and checked mission status the coordinates condition should show up as "complete".

Now you can launch spec-ops.

A red perimeter circle should generate once they reach land, now all you need to do is get your sub out of this circle.

1 more radio update can be received, it will provide you with the coordinates of the foxtrot sub. DO NOT ENGAGE HIM.

Once you are outside of the circle zone, it should be safe to end the mission and get full completion. You will not hear the "mission complete" voice informing you of it, though.

All in all its a pretty **** quality mission, the mission brief should mention that you need to surface right at start to receive the exact drop-off coordinates, yet i doesnt say so. Finished it 95% of the time was spent at full compression getting from point A to point B, googling on how to lower the sonar volume, cause i need to mute this game if i start getting pinged. Its unbearable. And certainly unhealthy for your eardrums if played with headphones.
Skvid is offline   Reply With Quote