View Single Post
Old 05-29-10, 11:23 PM   #25
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plunger View Post
And the third, about the resolution problem: I am using I am using Windows 7 64 OS, Sapphire ATI Radeon 5770 1024GB GPU, 22 inch Acer P223W monitor, VGA connectivity with a VGA to DVI adapter, on a native resolution of 1680X1050, with no option of scaling in ATI Catalyst Control Center (10.3), because I've encountered a problem on ATI Catalyst 10.4. For example, on 10.4, on the resolution 1360 * 768 the game has distorted circles, like a standing egg (not like the "usual ones" in this game, the horizontal sleeping eggs, but when I try to play the game in 10.3, the image is not distorted anymore.

Am I the only one that encountered these problems?
You're not alone here, I have the same problem, the game itself is squashed horizontally so circles look like eggs, the opposite to the old WS mod, I have an ATI HD4850 with Digital/HDMI connection to a Samsung 2433BW LCD monitor, not sure if it is an ATI problem or digital/analog (VGA/HDMI) problem. If I take a snapshot that shows perfect circles, so it has to be a scaling problem, how to fix this I don't know.

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is online   Reply With Quote