View Single Post
Old 07-10-12, 11:46 AM   #1825
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau kaleun View Post
Yes, UFO allows access to their complete inventory, by allowing you to tell them that they could "dress better." Afterwards if you ask them to trade some things with you, everything they have will be there for you to manage, including their previously respawning and hidden "default" gear. If you take it from them it will never respawn unless you uninstall the mod.

There is still an issue with them sometimes equipping stuff that you give them to carry if it improves their armor or damage stats, or with equipping a basic version of an item when they have a custom improved one already in their inventory. But that's easy to manage, I mostly have them carry ingredients, books, and raw materials anyway. If I give them something and see them equip and I don't want that I just take the item back and give them something else (assuming I'm that desperate to unload some weight).
To be clear here: the mod I use, amongst others has an "always equip best" option and a "let me chose your equipment" option, and I also can take away the default gear. Hower, after some entrances into different cells of the Skyrim world (entering a building for exmaple, or a dungeon), they tend to respawn these default items. I then have to tell every follower to wear best equipement, and then they wear the one I gave them - until they enter a new cell next time and respawned default gear gets worn again.

Your mod reliably supresses default gear respawning?