View Single Post
Old 10-06-18, 11:02 AM   #6
shipkiller1
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mspot View Post
Interesting note about four tubes on the Virginia class. I'll have to look again as I am certain the pics I've seen show six -- three each side. But, I'll take your word for it.

As for the WAA, part of the sonar system: I figured that. My note regarding that was that the pictures I've seen indicate that the Virginia class WAA panels are significantly larger than those on the Seawolf class.

Of all the other many differences, the last two, for now, are: I am assuming a hull array. Or has that been incorporated into the WAA? Or can you comment publicly? Then, the notes, questions regarding a popular as opposed to a propeller -- which many speculate was/is utilized on the Seawolf class; and the "X" fins/planes arrangement on the SSBNX program which infers it, too, is employed on the Virginia class.

Not going to talk about any more about this topic with you. I had a big response written to you about your questions, until I noticed that you really do not know anything about US submarines, and you are fishing for information.

Everything you talk about is in the official US Navy Press Releases.

Go troll some where else.
shipkiller1 is offline   Reply With Quote