View Single Post
Old 07-17-18, 07:19 AM   #26
Shibbyland
Seaman

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0

I went ahead and installed the mod despite both my anti-virus and windows telling me not to.

I couldn't submit the file for analysis in the end but on calling the company I was advised that the file it was detecting was most likely being picked up due to the manner in which it is packed not being trusted. After turning off the detection of suspicious applications, it passed the remaining scans. It seems ESET recognises the packing of the file as having potential to hold harmful information (but not necessarily actually holding it).

Thanks for making the mod so much easier to install than last time. The scanner actually detected and removed the steam compatibility file during the installation.

I still don't know why Windows had such an issue with installing the application, it recommended several times that I don't. Is anybody able to comment on why windows would get upset by it?

In any case, spent hours patrolling up and down the entrance to Danzig. Came across 2000 Tonnes of Polish shipping at the most perfect angle without any need for positioning. Needless to say one torpedo was all it took. Great mod, I purchased Cold Waters and didn't even end up looking at it once I got Wolves of Steel installed.
Shibbyland is offline   Reply With Quote