View Single Post
Old 12-11-17, 02:31 PM   #9417
Cyborg322
Scurvy Dog of the Deep

Downloads: 370
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedca82 View Post
I just got the mod about a month ago, read first then asked. There is a lot of info and it's not exactly organized so let's not take such a hard stance?

Also, there are a lot of "half answers" in the how to. In other words let's not let one turd pollute the punch bowl
To All Concerned

The thing is probably a minimum 8 out of 10 questions posted here are either covered in Vecko's WOS guide or in the General SH5 guide by The Berbster. Practically everything in 2 links I'm not sure if it could be organised any better. It may possibly be trimmed to reflect new findings but then the history is lost it's a "catch 22 ".

WOS has been running now for many years and over that time there has been many fixes additions and bug reports so there is a lot of info in both guides. It may seem a little daunting to read at first but its all relevant and some don't bother reading it at all.

Post reporting problems with WOS when the user has added additional non recommended mods and even worse edited game files should not automatically expect replies. Some instances are just plain silly.

Attempting to find answers by generally "Googling" post often leads down the road of part answers confusion and incorrect info. I really don't recommend it and sure there will be posts repeated over time its expected to a degree.

The problem with spamming and non related WOS post is they dilute and push relevant queries into the background

In instances where there is any confusion with instructions or installation it's perfectly fine to ask for help, that's what this thread is about.

Simon

WOLVES OF STEEL
Attached Images
File Type: gif animated-union-jack-01.gif (7.2 KB, 176 views)

Last edited by Cyborg322; 12-11-17 at 07:59 PM.
Cyborg322 is offline   Reply With Quote