View Single Post
Old 06-24-17, 03:08 PM   #24
Egmont
Watch

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
Destroyers are best avoided. You don't get squat for tonnage score when you hit 'em, they call all their buddies for a party and you're the cake and ice cream. Your best bet is to dive below the layer, set engines at 100 rpm or less, keep 'em astern and create distance until you're free. This can take hours.
I learned the destroyer lesson, the convoy lesson, the task force lesson (what was I thinking on that one?) Love this game!

Hey man I watched some of your videos. Good stuff. I just had something kinda strange happen. everyone in the control room looks like they are covered in oil splotches?
I was heading back after taking down two freighters, 15K. On my second crash dive avoiding planes, I surfaced and the engines went out. I couldn't move at all. I sorted enough personnel to repair crew and when the bar went to 90% I could get to speed.
I wasn't sure what to do, so I high tailed it back to port on a couple clicks above regular time to avoid more enemy plane spawns. I believe they come out when I speed play in enemy areas?
So I get to port, get refit, I believe everything is repaired, but my guys still have the black splotches and there are two people manning wrenches in the control room. Doesn't seem ready for action. I may have to restart.

Anyhow, I like this community. I'd love to get some updates happening here as the UI you guys are using is pretty cool looking, and from what I've read the game has become so much better.

I'm a little lost about these files, the how to's and I'm a little tired. Been playing a lot the past couple days.
Egmont is offline   Reply With Quote