View Single Post
Old 05-08-07, 09:39 AM   #15
Brigs
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hi U-Bones,

Your points are well taken.

Krupp's JP Ship Dimension Mod data was, in fact, used as the 'base' data for this. I did have it installed while making the changes, so there's no problem with overwriting those config files.

I did put a thanks in the readme file but, after reading it again, you're right.....it could have been more explicit. The readme has been updated.....please check it out to make sure the wording does the proper job of giving credits.

I wasn't sure where to put the readme (hence two folders). But, if everyone is used to seeing only one folder which includes both the mod and the readme, then that's no problem. The download file has been updated, and now contains a single 'mod' folder (which includes the readme).

If I missed anything else, let me know. Appreciate your input.....keep me straight until I get my sea legs here.

Hi Hitman,

Excellent idea. I'll play around a little bit with the files and see if I can do that.

I also wondered if the sinus scale in your tutorial could somehow be added to the tools on the Nav map ? I don't know anything about graphics stuff, so don't know if it's even possible.
Brigs is offline   Reply With Quote