View Single Post
Old 05-07-07, 08:53 PM   #10
Brigs
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

CaptainHunter,

Hmmm, only thing I can think of is this.....there are two 'RecogManualShipLength'
directories (folders) in the download. The first folder contains the readme file and also another folder called 'RecogManualShipLength'. The second folder is the one that needs to be copied into your SH4/mod folder. Hope that helps. If not, let me know.

Hi Jungman,

Thanks. Yeah, I like that the scope markings are actually functional now by using the length to figure AOB.

I thought people concluded that the ingame distance are really in meters instead of yards throwing off the range calculation by the ratio of yard to meter ~ 1.09

The ships length info in the files are also in meters, but I converted them so the recognition manual now shows the ship length in feet.

Thanks Bilge_Rat. Yep, I like the paper manual because that's what they used on the boats.....on the other hand, having to fumble around for the flashlight every time we go to battle stations kind of takes me 'out of the moment'.....a two sided coin.

Thanks Don,
The pleasure is all mine. I like it here.....it's all smelly and cramped, just like my sub.
Brigs is offline   Reply With Quote