View Single Post
Old 05-31-11, 08:38 PM   #10
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

I know for a fact this has been a trend for many years also with white supremacist groups as well.I can recall once back in the 90s at my first duty station a Senior Airman (E-4) from my unit one day some OSI(Office of Special Investigations USAF) folks came and took him away in cuffs.We all wondered WTH was going on but our senior NCOs would not tell us.A few weeks later they informed us that the E-4 had been IDed in the video of an active LA gang member bragging about killing rival gang members and running guns.The LAPD showed it to the FBI who showed it to the OSI they where able to find out who he was and did some undercover observation on him(which explained where a reserve guy that was at our shop for a few weeks really came from) Turns out he had killed people in gang warfare while on active duty and he was also involved in gun thefts from DOD with other USAF and US Army troops.

The Turner Dairies which was a huge influence on Timothy McVeigh and his cohorts encourages this infiltration training as well and currently there "Lone Wolf" groups in the US whose members are encouraged to infiltrate military and law enforcement and to "wait for the right time or revolution" to perform their "true" duties of course as a benifit they are also being trained by their enemy.

I bet that they are still up in Kansas breaking rocks today.Not saying for sure that this Marine was the same but I have no doubt of the possibility.And some do not get caught.

True on your thoughts Neon.It looks like one of them tripped in the doorway(of course ---- happens as well) the one outside with the shotty looked like he wanted to hide when the gunfire started was that from being over worked or not much experience?Some departments are so busy just with HRWs(high risk warrants) that the normal SWAT guys cant perform them all in most cases SWAT troops perform their regular beat(no pun intended) duty and are called in when needed to perform SWAT but they lose regular beat cops if they go on so many HRW calls I understand in some states they even have to contract out folks to be most of the HRW team and have one or two cops to "serve" the warrant the contracted folks are likely off duty cops with who knows what level of training is a HRW situation.In some parts of the US these HRWs are going on 24/7 highlighting the effects of drugs and the war on drugs in the US and I think it will only get worse.

My friend the Baltimore police he told me the first time he had to breach a house it was because a man was going to shot himself but he did not have a gun in his hand so they wanted to kick the door in and stop him from going into another room.They just gave my buddy one of the shields and told him to rush in once they kicked in the door that's it luckily they did tackle the man before he could shot himself but most of the cops had never done such a thing before including my friend the brass told the Sargent no SWAT available figure it out.

Last edited by Stealhead; 05-31-11 at 09:02 PM.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote