View Single Post
Old 06-26-18, 10:18 AM   #7
Valadon
Nub

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

My computer is more or less a top of the line gaming rig with 16 gigs of ram so I shouldn't have a problem running SH5...hopefully. I am also a computer tech and pretty comfortable with modding and it sounds like you guys have out together some good documentation on how to apply the mod so I am not too worried about that part.

However I think I slept though the sub command class in college so I am a bit worried about learning the game, especially with the mod. So maybe I will start with SH3 and work my way up. I am just a little worried that SH3 might not have aged that well. I will give it a try and see if I can get into it. I also love reading manuals and tutorials so I don't mind taking the time to learn SH5 as long is there are some good resources to read/watch.

So I'm off to start reading what THEBERBSTER has posted.

Thanks!

*Edit* After watching some youtube of SH3-5 I have decided to start with 4. It still looks somewhat decent, sounds like it plays pretty well. Plus I think it's American subs so I get a taste of that and then German subs when I move on to SH5. So I think I will play on somewhat easy mode on SH4 to get the hang of it, and then move to more full realism settings when I move to SH5.

Last edited by Valadon; 06-26-18 at 02:22 PM.
Valadon is offline   Reply With Quote