View Single Post
Old 05-18-11, 01:28 PM   #21
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
My main issue today is getting the boat able to re-dock after a
successful mission, a little anchor should appear in the top right corner but does not
Did an anchor appear when you started the mission? (assuming you were close enough to the base when you started.) Try starting "in port" to see if you get an anchor when leaving port.

What base did you use to create the base you are using? Some change hands during the war and an incorrect date may cause it to be an enemy base which of course would not allow you to dock. I know there are neutral ships in the game but from the version of WDAD on my machine I don't see any neutral ports, but if you added any new ones, I don't know if a neutral port will allow you to get the anchor.

What color is the icon for the port you are having problems with.

Also any port that is not your home port would not allow you to dock, but you should still get the anchor to allow 'refit' at a friendly port, so that should not be the problem.

I noticed what I believe are mistakes in your first post, which may be fixed by now.

Quote:
[Flotilla 1]
ID= HMS Talbot
NameDisplayable= HMS Talbot, Valette
AvailabilityInterval=NULL, NULL

[Flotilla 1.Base 1]
ID= Valetta
NameDisplayable= Valetta
Info= Valetta
ExternalBaseName=Valetta
AvailabilityInterval= NULL, 1940-01-01
DepartureDescription1= 9750190, 1021415, 045
DepartureDescriptionOut1= 9750190, 1021415, 045
Your [Flotilla 1] ID is the name of a ship. Is there a ship in your campaign with that name. If there is, that may cause a problem.

For AvailabilityInterval= NULL, 1940-01-01 those are startdate, enddate, so the base ends in 1940-01-01?

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote