View Single Post
Old 10-26-07, 12:05 PM   #2
Deamon
Commodore

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Chinook
Well, yeah. Yet another helicopter. Yawn. But variety must count for something, too.
Btw, can hinds transport troops ?

And shouldn't the tiger have an 20mm gun ?

Quote:
It is therefore possible to use this type of sabot against snipers in a house without endangering people in adjacent rooms.
So troops can now occupy buildings ? What exactly does this mean, have buildings now modeled interiours ?

Is there any documentation of improvements of the infantry in SBP compared to SBG ?

Did trops finally learned things like crawling, pop up shoot and go down quickly again ?

Is there a stealth option like in operation flashpoint where the soldiers try to be as camouflaged as possible ?

Can troops pick up weapons from dead soldiers ? Is the ammo and weapon load still treated only on squad level or do each sodier have now its own load out ? Which would mean when the bazooka guy was shot all bazookas would be lost to the squad untill it picks it up again.

Also is it possible in SBP to define a threat victor or threat azimuth ? So that you can force the AI to aim at a certain point.

Also is it possible now to separate the squad from its IFV ? This limitation always pissed me off, especially in situatiopns where I had to rush with the IFV quick to another place while the IFV then refused my orders and was instead staying there and waiting till the squad returned to the vehicle but till then it was to late.

Quote:
Squads
All IFVs can now mount, dismount and control their squads by separation into fire team and assault team. Squads can therefore perform maneuver in bounds.
There's a new order "Observe to" which lets you control the orientation of a unit in the 3D view (before it would always orient in the direction of travel at the arrival of the designated point).
Ahh finally
Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote