View Single Post
Old 06-26-19, 03:06 PM   #7
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Well, i took all this time and watched the first of those videos with Mr Pozner, and i found myself agreeing to some of his points alright. Let's say he almost "got me" until the last question, about the poisoning. There were multiple cases, just to remind.. body language, he does no believe what he's saying.
I found myself agreeing to lot of other points though. Very interesting and a good start i'd say, but will need time for the other videos.

Just before long i believed there could be more exchange (also students) and trade with Russia, while promoting and comparing "civilian society" in Russia during those "Petersbruger Gespraeche", but it all came to nought after the Crimea annexation.. umm ..'incident'. No dialogue, comment, let alone critic or anything was allowed by the russian participants. I was somehow indirectly involved, and i saw a lot of germans completely baffled after decades of meetings. Only talk about trade questions anymore, it was a direct backfall in cold war times.
The next will be 18th "Petersburger Dialog" 18. to 20ieth july 2019 at the Petersberg in Koenigswinter. Let us hope there will be some progress

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote