Old 04-20-08, 08:10 AM   #139
onelifecrisis
Maverick Modder

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volga
G'day, OLC.

Thanks for your work and the time you've put into adding it all together, the video tutorial and so on. Exemplary stuff.

Two minor issues with the Ubermod that I'm having as a n00b Keleun --started a career 9/39 (Wilhelmshaven) at dusk, and noticed that we have many new planets in our solar system. That is, the magnification of stars are many times greater than they ought to be -- is there any simple way I can poke around inside a file to change the parameters?

This is a new one to me. A screenshot would be extremely useful. If you don't know how to take/post screenshots, please send me a PM!

Other than that, I'm getting some truly Turner-esque sunsets.

Following your video tutorial accompanied by the associated community pdfs it's clear that an older(?), simpler, wizwheel is being demonstrated, whereas in more recent releases of your GUI has been replaced with a deluxe/more realistic(?) version which doesn't correllate to your video wizwheel. I recall using the former version, and was actually making headway with it, now I'm struggling with the deluxe version pretty badly for some reason.

The "wizwheel" (a.k.a. Attack Disc) has hardly changed at all since it was added to OLC GUI v1.1.0. I wonder if perhaps you mean the Range/AOB Finder?

Is there any way of obtaining an earlier release of your GUI, and replacing the new with the old, at least as far as the wizwheel goes?

Nontheless, thanks again for your hard work -bravo!
Answers above in green