View Single Post
Old 03-23-17, 07:48 PM   #2035
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltos01 View Post
https://m.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/relic-from-the-first-world-war-german-

submarine-wreck-found-at-the-bottom-of-the-sea.html

Very interesting! One possible way to perform a positive ID of UB-82 or UB-85 might be to examine the drainage or

vent(?) holes in the hull. Although the UB-III's were all considered sister submarines, there was a tremendous

variation in UB-III vent hole arrangement, depending on which shipbuilder had constructed a particular one.

Of course, by now the steel surrounding the vents may have corroded.

As for work, I am still at it...just tested modified 1024 x 512 pop-up screens for prize warfare dialogues, and

they work great !!! They can be scaled up to whatever size I want, and they can linger for as long as I want. I

figure 3 minutes is long enough to read them before they fade out. They could also be used to indicate special

events on the boat itself. Apologize for no new screens, but please do not take relative quiet for inaction. Things will be better once I get my new vehicle registered.

Re: AI torpedoes....use S3ditor to increase the "turret" training rate so the AI can calculate a firing solution sooner.

Icons representing the fine citizens of WOTK .... Most artwork is modified from a book on "Titanic". I have some nice civilian freeware obj models I am modifying as WWI-era citizens to populate ocean liners & beaches....If you gun down refugees or important 1st Class bigwigs, expect negative consequences. Again, the whole point of prize warfare is do not shoot on sight.

Most cargo icons, too are complete.

iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote