View Single Post
Old 07-28-17, 08:05 AM   #5095
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1115
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
There were some texture issues I had to overcome ("zeros" instead of "O's" again); the stock game texture wasn't correct for the Sen Taku (the alpha channel wasn't correct from the stock game.....which is used in the two AI subs we have....Type AM, and Sen Taku I). A few other minor repositioning of parts but, their looking good now.

I'm going to let you tweak them with AA armaments, or personnel, if you think more is needed. My plan is to look into their having a firing torpedo, which we can add later after we've got missions for them to follow. They do a really nice job in defending themselves when enemy detection occurs!

I'm doing some last tests in both the Museum and SingleMissions (had to make changes to the SingleMissions to account for other changes to the AI subs), I'll have a "Readme" that explains my changes, and what we need to do with the Ultimate mod to get things to work as expected (some files will need to be removed from v0.63). Should be later today.
Really looking forward to this... I think the AA armaments were fine Capn, unless we were forced to lose some during the upgrades. If none have been lost - i think that's enough for now.

Or if you deem any on the units, over armed when can adjust them accordingly.

The crew positioning, is ready to go - i have practicing with the new ships i uploaded last week.