View Single Post
Old 01-27-11, 10:36 AM   #8
Wreford-Brown
Sea Lord

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borgneface View Post
I have just one question....I cannot open your Mission file ".mis file for JoC_'s HMS Argus (locked)" beeing locked It asks for a Password to open the Zip/rar....any way you can help me here ?
I haven't yet received permission to use the ship model - the mod is on MediaFire so the ship modeller can check the file and let me know that he's happy with my mod. If not, I'll adjust the file until he is happy but it stays password protected until I get permission. They did the hard work, I just scripted it and while I'm happy for anyone to use my .mis files they must ask permission from the modeller to use their ship or aircraft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borgneface View Post
Just wondering......Would you like French translation of you Tutorial and any on the readme? I am sure our comrades French speaker would love to be able to use your work.....(Mille Sabord Forum is the obvious place...
I would love you to translate one of the Readmes into French so our French speaking colleagues can enjoy the mods. If anyone could do the same for German I'd be really grateful and please feel free to post on the French and German forums to spread the word about these mods.

All my mods are available at MediaFire:
SH3 Mods
Other modders SH3 mods
SH4 Mods
...you can't please all of the people all of the time...
Wreford-Brown is offline   Reply With Quote