View Single Post
Old 04-21-14, 09:26 AM   #72
swamprat69er
Aceydeucy

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens View Post

I thought FAST cards were for Canadians coming into the US?

Not sure about driving in Canada--cold, snowy, and they don't like Texans, is what I hear. If the pay was significantly higher, maybe, but I think the company pays the same cents/mile, so I'll just stay in the States. I was thinking about renewing my passport, but if I did, I would be tempted to travel again, and I am trying to save $$$.
Every load I haul, I get sucked off. (There is no pump on my truck for pumping a load off.)

Mine was issued in US. I think it is a 2 way street.

No matter which country you travel in, you will get ignorant and arrogant people.

The truth....We haven't had any snow here around North Bay, ON in a week. Temperature this morning was 41F The snow is/should be gone until at least next November. In the late summer, August it can and does get hotter here than it is in Florida.
Schneider National runs both sides of the border. I think they have a yard around Toronto.

I took this off the schneider website.
Schneider has more than 400 Canadian drivers and 70 Canadian office associates executing nearly 1,000
flawless border crossings each week. You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing our team is FAST-,PIP- and
C-TPAT certified and fully compliant with all CSA requirements

We the willing, led by the unsure, have done so much with so little, for so long, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Last edited by swamprat69er; 04-21-14 at 09:50 AM.
swamprat69er is offline   Reply With Quote