View Single Post
Old 11-09-11, 03:02 PM   #68
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysanthos View Post
oh my :/ peabody saw the video i was just want to show the problem to cdp44.....
Why are you surprised about that? It's no problem, I can tell cdp44 exactly what the damage problem is. I have mentioned it many times. I made that ship 3 yrs ago when I knew nothing about changing damage models.

The ship was made using the ship files and adding a sub.upc and sub parts to the .dat,.sim etc, but there is a mistake in the upc that prevents it from working in Career mode. I also took guns out of gunsradars in the library and made them playable guns in the subparts. Remapped IDs to prevent conflicts. etc.

As I am sure cpd44 will be able to see by looing at the .zon file. All the 'zones' are the actual zones from the stock Kongo ships. So they will take damage from planes, shells etc. BUT since they are not the same zones that are in the .upc file, they do not show on the Damage screen, and therefore can not be repaired.

Yes, they definitely need to be fixed but I did not have time as I moved on to helping Keltos with IJN subs and starting ideas for a Campaign. Since cpd44 has built many ships I am sure he is very capable of correcting the problem that I do not have time to do.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote