Chief

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0
Default Re: @ OKO, others, and to the authors of mission objective M

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKO
Quote:
Originally Posted by suBB
and either landing on ffg(also controllable)
I'm no sure you are aware of that, so I have to mention : did you know human helo could land and rearm (and repair if you use script of course) at every helipad on the game ? even on other ships than the OHP, like a Spruance, or a WASP ... everyship with a helipad in fact.

@ OKO

woow.. i didnt know that... thanks for the tip

I will keep this in mind, as i do have plans for the helo in fact(when the time comes)

Like i said in my thread http://www.subsim.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=51609 i think maps should be made to justify platforms.. so any ideas that come to mind for a platform of interest, or thru suggestion i just jot them down and return to the idea at a later time.

And i would love to make coop maps as well, but for now i need to remain focused on the task at hand and continue on with the learning process.

@ goldarak and Bill Nichols

o yes of course i do intend to share.. but before that i need to make sure that I've/we've done all that can possibly be done in the editing/revision process to make sure its working as it should. After that, some performance testing/tweaking then eventually release. All this bug hunting/fixing is actually helping out a great deal in understanding map editing.
suBB is offline   Reply With Quote