View Single Post
Old 10-14-17, 10:39 PM   #5
Sean C
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
...on my computer, if it need to reboot due to some update, a pop-up notice me that the computer need to reboot-and it doesn't do it before I click on reboot or cancel. And I have Win10 64 bit

Markus
Same here. Most updates don't even give me the pop-up. They just install when I manually reboot.

I was very reluctant to move to Win 10 because of all of the negative things I had read about it, but I've managed to get it to look and function almost exactly like Win 7 with a few tweaks and a program called Classic Shell. I even downloaded the old calculator (which I use quite often) because the new one had less functionality.

Honestly, I don't know what MS's plan is. It's like they're purposely screwing up everything anyone liked about XP and 7. Of course, they probably couldn't care less because of their virtual monopoly when it comes to compatibility of programs and systems. If everyone decided to start migrating to something else it would put pressure back on them to listen to their customers, but I'm not holding my breath until that happens. :/
Sean C is offline   Reply With Quote