View Single Post
Old 01-07-15, 01:58 PM   #10
depthtok33l
Sparky

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc4ulfate View Post
I do the same thing berbster. It is rare I save more than once a session. There is an automatic file written when you leave port. That is your current file. There was also an automatic file written on your last entry into port.

If I save mid mission I save it to the ENTER port file which will be under the current LEAVING port file. Doing this will do two things. One it is creating the save to a known good file and will have less chance of corruption and two your saving it so that even if it does become corrupt you have only lost the current mission and can still leave port once again and start it all over.

By the way when posting a mod list you should use JSGME to create the list because it will show the files your using not just what ever might be typed out by the user. There are multiple versions of some mods and you get more exacting help if the true files and versions are know sooner.

Open JSGME>TASK>EXPORT ACTIVATED MOD LIST TO>CLIPBOARD

Then right click in the message field in the forum and click paste.

According to the way you posted your mods at minimum your missing two patches one for TMO and one for RSRD. Plus we do not know which version of either of them you are using.
Will do. Thanks for the tip. Didn't know that.
depthtok33l is offline   Reply With Quote