Old 04-27-08, 10:25 AM   #11
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantrokoles
After weeks of work I am proud to present the:
Westentaschen Schlachtschiff Admiral Scheer, completly playable!
Installation:

You should install it with JSGME
Just have the winrar -auto-decompressing-exe file installing the mod into the Mod folder in your main SH4 directory.
Then enable the mod/mods
I had a problem with the install of the Fubuki, not big problem, now the same problem with Battleship. You install folder is not correct for the default path:

SH4 is not installed in "Silent Hunter 4 Wolves of the Pacific"
I did not change the default path when the game was installed and the correct folder name on my computer is:
"Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific" There is no "4" in the folder name so it creates a new folder. Not a big problem for me, I just move it to the correct Mods folder, but a beginner may not know that, and will have trouble installing and it will not show up in JSGME.
Also a suggestion to rename the Readme file to PocketBattleshipreadme so we will know what it is for.
This is a pic of my Battleship:

Purple ship problem:
Did NOT happen in Fubuki 1.0
Does happen in Fubuki 1.1 and Pocket Battleship 1.0

So you can narrow it down to something that was changed from Fubuki 1.0 because it did not happen in that version. That may be a lot of changes, but it happen when you went to Fubuki 1.1 and it is still in PBS.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

Last edited by peabody; 04-27-08 at 12:40 PM.
peabody is offline   Reply With Quote