View Single Post
Old 03-17-07, 01:16 PM   #30
GlobalExplorer
Admiral

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 0

I have never had that much fun with a flight sim since RB and RB2 .. the airfights and ground activity are intense, I cannot see a weakness except some things about the OFFMan.

Hearing and witnessing the artillery barrages on the front gives me the creeps. The feeling of flying over an ongoing ground war is incredibly well done, better than anything I have seen.

Has anybody found how I can reduce the number of missions per day? I found 3 a bit too much on a regular basis.

Of course, I have been tinkering again and made some little modifications, like changing the engine sound of the Nieuport 17, or making my Pfalz III ready to carry 4 Lewis 25lb bombs ..

On medium difficulty, I am actually not having too much trouble scoring aerials - though surviving several patrols is a different story - near the front you are always 1 second away from death. My biggest problem so far is modair collisions. Does anybody know if they can be turned off?

Is it just me or are the new planes in phase2 really looking that much better? I am finding planes like the Camel, SE5A, Albatros not very impressive when compare with the new entrants like Fokker EIII, DVII, Pfalz III, Sopwith Pup and Nieuport 17.

GE

GlobalExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote