View Single Post
Old 01-26-17, 05:51 AM   #96
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
Will this mod come with a complete tutorial about manual torpedo attacks, illustrated with screenshots based on your GUI ? If not, could you send links about good tutorials which can work with your mod ? Else, I see no reason to use it ...

Thanks for your hard work !

hello Kendras,
in all MaGui(s) versions there are instructions of how to use its parts.In this coming version,there is only one part added (the impact angle dial) and its use will be explained in the readme files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
... What about having so many dials if you don't use them ...
it is only the impact angle dial which is new for sh3 (but not for sh4). if you are not using all the dials, i guess ,it is due the methods you prefer using.But there are several methods for attacking-plotting and the ui is not designed for one person only

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
No reason to use it?!? How about the fact that it is a darn good looking GUI? That alone is reason enough...
thank you 3catcircus,

hust a few words about graphics....
nice graphics are always wellcome but the MaGui is more than that and i would say that graphics are the last to be mentioned.the more work took place at its optics (propotions,accuracy,disortion from sh3's engine,historical layout and a huppy surprise for the fans of 'eye-candies' which i will reveal with the release).
Another part that took lot of work is the 100% accurate and historical layout dials for depth,speed,compass,battery,oxygen,compressed air...etc.
These dials never were so accurate and now they are. Some of them are showing in the video and all of them are made from absolute scratch.

I can say much more about it and why graphics are last to be mentioned but it is better to let the mod speak by itself when it comes out there.

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote