View Single Post
Old 03-11-10, 09:15 AM   #1159
skwasjer
The Old Man

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 3

Hey thanks VonHesse, appreciate it.

Urfisch, I hope you see it's not that I don't want to support SH5 or that I don't want to help you. I like the game, and would like to help if I could. But supporting SH5 is just too much work. I will be more of a player, and will support Luke's to-be-made mod (and obviously I will help other's where I can), but that takes not as much time as developing S3D further. I'll be in the backseat this time around... Now, let's put this to rest.

Regarding the controller-templates. They are not that difficult. Just open goblined, take a look at the controllers in there, and translate that to a template. For a ParticleGenerator you can compare it to S3D's included template, and update it to work with SH5. In most cases for existing controllers, just few new entries need to be added. The only thing to keep in mind is that it will no longer work with SH4/SH3 then (you'll get the byte[xx] data), because you can't define seperate templates for SH5, like I have for SH3/SH4. You can work around this by copying S3D's install folder, and change the controllers in this copy (just know you can't run two S3D's at the same time).
skwasjer is offline   Reply With Quote