View Single Post
Old 01-09-15, 12:10 PM   #49
Leitender
Planesman

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0

Anvart

Thank your for your clarification. I remember this "jump" didnīt occur in your earlier version of that mod without that move-in/move-out animation, which is integrated in GWX3.0.

Tycho

Quote:
Probably, is possible to synchronize this, if play with rotation coordinates.
But, only for first time after loading. After every turn-off/on, the radar antenna begins rotation from the orientation where the radar was switched to off.
I'll check, when I'm on my computer.
Very odd. For me, that doesnīt work at all. The antenna jump occurs every time I start the radar (I use the key commands) from a more ore less random position.
Maybe I did something wrong in my installation? I use three different sets (GWX, LSH and stock with NYGM), but that jump happens in each. Could that be a question of the orientation? In my installations the matress always turns counterclockwise (if you look from above ) whereas the handweel turns clockwise (the hand wheel bug, wich led to that change of orientation, is known). Is there a possibility to change the orientation of the mattress? I have the impression that the turning of the antenna is somehow dependant on the turning of the hand wheel.

Greetings
Leitender is offline   Reply With Quote