View Single Post
Old 10-15-11, 06:09 PM   #1007
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio View Post
I tested all the career start options with v.3.99999993 and found two subs with loadout problems, but i forgot to write down the names and year/flottillas , but it is possible to playtest this yourself rather fast. Took me about 5 minutes max
I did take a look and only found one sub, the C3 with a 1944 Career Start that had no tubes and no torpedoes to load.
I did find the 2 Kaidais did not have any aft torpedo reserves even though there are slots for 6 reserves, they are empty.
So if you found something else please post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio
I was using no other mod fwiw.

Btw, i see there are two single sub mods are they newer versions or is v.39999993 the latest version?
Thanks for the info that you are not using other mods, it helps to find the problem. Easy fixes for those. As for the other "single sub mods", I do not know what mods you mean, Keltos put out many mods as he improved the subs and added more. The current one that I have is 3.9.9.9.9.3. I know this numbering is getting very confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio
Oh, one minor other thing: The torpedoes (well, some versions) have the LUT and FAT pattern left from the german torpedoes they replace, aren't the (very reliable) japanese topedoes straight runners ?

Oh and the reliabilities seems to be those of the rather flawed german torps as well...
I looked at the .sim files for the torpedoes and it looks like all the "ladders" were removed. Keltos will have to answer this part, I don't know what he set for reliability, but I thought he took out all the "Lut and Fat patterns". In what way did you find them unreliable? Missing, circle runners, duds????

I know the ships take longer to sink since he added some sinking mechanics from another mod, is that the problem? And I did find some of the topedoes were not as powerful as they were in a previous MOD. I do not know if that is from weaker torpedoes or from the sinking MOD which may have changed the settings on the ships. Keltos had a different team to work on that part of the MOD, so I can't answer that question.

Thanks for your input Radio, appreciate it. I will check into fixes for the problems I did find and pass them along to Keltos.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote