View Single Post
Old 09-12-16, 06:28 PM   #86
Travis Reed
Planesman

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 0

@BarracudaUAK: I didn't intend to sound rude, or to discourage posting in this thread regarding the addon. I merely wanted to point out that those doing so should not expect a timely reply from the author. Perhaps I could have phrased things better.

As to having any of these mods, unfortunately, I no longer have them. I do have a version of the Interceptor that was updated (see thread) by giaoyech, but it is already up in the downloads section, and it is also not quite Silverwolf's original work, having been modified. It is probable that giaoyech has a copy of the latest Silverwolf version of Interceptor. Given statements he made while I was testing, he may also have a version of Shark around as well.

Additionally, giaoyech's updated Interceptor is available in the TMO campaign, if installed properly. I seem to remember that Silverwolf did have a compatibility patch for it already. Probably even linked in this thread, though those links are likely dead now.

I used to look around under the hood of various mods to see how they worked, but it's been so long ago I've forgotten much of what I learned. I probably don't even have the tools I used to use installed anymore. If you poke around the threads for Silverwolf's mods, you'll likely find posts of mine where I was helping him test and tweak things.